Animal Research Books: If students choose to update their books on BookCreator, please message me through ClassTag or my email (eva (dot) email@example.com ) and I will update the book link here.
- Students can log into BookCreator online (and can download the app). If they can’t access our classroom site, please email me or message me. Please see our new HOME LEARNING page for more links and information .
Book 1: Students were challenged to write a book for a wildlife rescue center volunteer read to QUICKLY get KEY INFO about the animal. These are animals for in Oregon. The info needed to include what this animal eats, habitat needs, and other key facts. This is NOT an animal report.
- Aidan: The Mountain Goat
- Asher: The Grey Wolf
- Austin:The Wolverine
- Belle: The Coyote
- Colby: The Common Grey Fox
- Daphnie: North American River Otter
- Denver:Black-tailed Jackrabbits
- Dominick: American Badger
- Emerie: The Book of Bobcats
- Emmalee: North American Porcupine
- Felix: The Red Fox
- Gage: The American Black Bear
- Gavin: The American Mink
- Jackson: Bighorn Sheep
- Jordan: The Mountain Lion
- Kobe:Western Whiptail
- Kyleah: Wild Mustangs
- Landon: The American Racoon
- Lillian: The Common Grey Fox
- Lily C: Long-Tailed Weasels
- Rachel: Sea Otters (With humor, very funny)
- Sando: The Kit Fox
- Teegan: The Fisher
Challenge Topic Books:
This was an optional project. If you student would like to create a book about any specific topic, please let me know. I will make sure they can start. I can also then publish it to here so you can easily share it.
- Rachel: Tornado Vs. Hurricane