2016-17 Video Projects
Genre: We studied genre classifications and created videos to explain the genre, books in the genre, TV shows in the genre, and movies in the genre.
- Graphic Novel Genre by Aaron, Austin, and Julissa
- Mystery Genre by Emma and Taylor
- Historical Fiction Genre by Dominic and Zane
- Fantasy Genre by Arturo and Caden
- Sci Fi Genre by Saben
- Mystery Genre by Kiana, Kimberly, and Rebekah.
“Being One with My Art”- We studied the Boston Tea Party and tied it into a crayon-resist watercolor art project. We used an iPad to photograph each watercolor and then used the DoInk iPad app along with a green screen to place each student in their own work. The YouTube Playlist for these videos are found at: Green Screen Playlist for Eva La Mar
- Boston Tea Party Set 1: The Toss Starring M.C., K. C., & C.P. http://safeYouTube.net/w/Qyib
- Boston Tea Party: The Dab! Starring L.W., G. H., and Z.K., http://safeYouTube.net/w/Pyib
- Boston Tea Party Meets Modern Day Technology & Sports. Starring K.V., D.G., J.L., I.P., E.W., and T.M. : http://safeYouTube.net/w/Lyib
- Boston Tea Party Set 4: Starring A. A-P, E.R., E.H., A. C., C.H., S.G., http://safeYouTube.net/w/Nyib
PSA made in May, 2016: Soap in Stormdrains Kill Fish
Video Lessons Created by Students: Types of Conflict in Life and Literature (March & April, 2016)
Man Vs. Self: When the character’s conflict is inside the character’s head. This includes doubts, concerns, anxiety, etc.
Man Vs. Society: when the character’s conflict is with the rules, regulations, or beliefs of the larger group, organization, or government.
Man Vs. Nature: When the character is challenged by an act of nature (storms, earthquakes, survival in the wilderness, etc)
* EFFECTS: iPad videos- first time using Special Effects App
- Leggo My Eggo Spoof
- Passing of a Secret Note: Consequence Poof:
Paper Slide Videos:
- Wiki on Paper Slide Videos
- 5th grade math examples on Glogster
- 2nd grade examples of paper slide videos
- Mrs. Burgin’s Paper Cut Theater examples
Paper Slide Directions from a Teacher
- How to Make a Paper Slide Video- a teacher’s explanation