Your goal is to master your times tables from the 0’s to the 10’s. You need to pass a 50 question test in 3 minutes with an 80% level of accuracy. Please use these links for practicing and refining your skills!
Uptown Funk Multiplication Parody song (SafeYouTube)
I am working on passing my target times tables:
- x Math Magician TIMES TABLES (you must earn 95% or higher to pass EACH TT level)
- MATH times tables self-correcting quizzes
- TIMES TABLES GRID— BBC site.
- TIMES TABLES TIPS-BBC- ideas on looking for patterns within each times table set.
- Times Table Trees– not timed, just great for practice
- X- Math TIMES TABLES- Must pass with a 95% or higher to pass each TT level
TIMES TABLES: Pick your target times table for this week.
- Multiplication Ones Only (1’s)
- Multiplication Twos Only (2’s)
- Multiplication Threes Only (3’s)
- Multiplication Fours Only (4’s)
- Multiplication Fives Only (5’s)
- Multiplication Six Only (6’s)
- Multiplication Seven Only (7’s)
- Multiplication Eight Only (8’s)
- Multiplication Nine Only (9’s)
I am reviewing my times tables and keeping them fresh with practice:
I am working on passing my target division facts:
- Oswego Division Facts page– pick your division facts and pass with a 95% or higher mark
I am reviewing my division facts and keeping them fresh with practice:
- Fruit splat– Shepard Software site, you pick the level of difficulty.-
- DIVISION MACHINE- you pull a lever each time to get a new division problem.
- Division facts– Shepard software- stay with this game, it is a random collection of division facts
- SUM Sense- division drag and drop– HARDER level than some of these other activities
- BBC “Division Mine” game- shows the connection between division and equal groups