Created by Mrs. LaMar’s 4th grade class ring the 2013-14 school year.
Students created these PSAs after raising salmon from the eggs and releasing them as ‘fry’. Students learned how humans impact the watershed through simple, everyday actions as well as the larger causes of pollution. Students then chose an area of interest and found other students with similar interests. Together they conducted research, created a storyboard, and from there created their group’s PSA. We only finished on the very last day of school. Made in the 2012-13 school year.
- Scoop The Poop PSA
- No Butts About It! PSA
- Plastic Litter Hurts Animals PSA
- Keep Our Parks And Rivers Clean PSA
If you need to contact me, my email is eva.lamar (at) springfield.k12.or.us
This is where we will be posting important videos about salmon and how humans are impacting salmon habitat. Here is the original challenge: Mrs. LaMar’s Challenge
- Silt Hurts Salmon– by A.B., A.H., and A.D.
- Keep Our Beaches Clean– by A.I. & N.R. & C.M.
- Save Salmon: Clean Up After Your Dog- by Dahlia, Chrissy and Alexi
- Car Washing by M.B., T.B-N., J.Mc., and A.H.
- Stop, Stoop, & Scoop by Brooklyn, Gabby, Chyanne, and Raymie
- A Little Oil Goes A Long Way by A.B. & K.H.
- Recycle Car Oil by Taylor & Baylee
- Car Oil Leaks- by T.B-N., C.R., & A.M.